Our next generation "?"

I'm in a midst state.. Don't know how really I wanna feel.. "About our next generation" one side I'm proud, happy that each and every young minds having a clear-cut idea of what they doing; what they wanna do.. They see themselves in their future position. Being too responsible.. I'm coming across lots and lots of students who really make their decision right for their well cherished future.. It's pleasure to know that they work towards progress developing themselves & their surroundings.

They start at the age; like 12th, college 1st or 2nd year. They involve in enormous fields and place their foot. They aren't narrow minded, concentrating only on studies (that doesn't mean they don't study) apart they wanna work for them and their country's development, being Eco-friendly and humanitarian. Those are  stupendous. Wish everyone must be the same.. However, its not practically possible.

And there I feel the other side, today while coming in bus, at a stop school girls and boys headed inside.. As usual they were making fun, sounds, singing.. To be frank I was enjoying.. There happened a pathetic scenario, a boy was bullying a girl. The driver stopped the bus, came and started beating him.. And before that he was mocking the driver too... I guess the boy would be hardly doing his 9th or 10th... For a moment, I was thinking bad about the boys.. Later I gave myself an invisible slap.. Because even the girls aren't good... She allowed him to make fun at her by smiling, giggling.. but later cried and created a big scene..

How bad he would have felt to be beaten up in front of all... God sake, I don't know for whom to feel and how to feel... Haaa.... one more guy who was at window corner, was trying to touch and wake up a girl who was at the opposite bus end.. I felt like slapping him.. And a girl, pointed a guy getting down from the bus said her friend "Hey look at that bro!" whereas the friend replied, "Bro or love guru???"

Girl 1: அந்த அண்ணன பத்திய-டி?
Girl 2: அண்ணன? காதல் மன்னன??

Felt disgusting.. After they stepped down.. Everyone were talking worse about the students.. I was really feeling bad.. They are kids... At this age itself they are getting spoiled... When will they learn their responsibilities and disciplines? Will It come via learning or developing? Confused.. I wanna them to be self-esteem... But as there is a filmy quote "Rich get richer, poor get poorer" I wanna quote "Good getting better, bad getting worse"

Where do our next generation heading to? #FeelingDown :( But still hoping for a good era.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sea sparkle - Noctiluca scintillans

Chali chaliga allindi - Mr.Perfect

Job - Next Phase of my life!