My life in twenty-twelve(2012)

  I would like to make a post about my life this year, on this day 21 December. The date which is been rumored about the end of world. This news came around 6-7 years ago, I was doing my schooling. At that time I was the one who believed & widespread it. I still could remember all the panic faces around me, who was keenly listening to my story. Funny, I'm still alive. Well, the year for me had many ups and downs as usual. I had mixed emotions. Apart from this, I watched many good movies those impressed & touched my heart like; The Dark knight rises, English vinglish, Life of pi, Expendables-2, Neerparavai, Kumki, many more. I did and doing sketching as hobby, singing & dancing as if I lost my nuts; honestly makes me happy!

  To start with, the first few months, I was badly unhappy with much hurts & pains. Was living my life just for name sake. This happened because, I’m a girl who used to adjust & compromise for everything, I just see everything from other's perspective.So won't mind even if I get hurt. But on a single issue, I don’t wanna give up. Later, unfortunately I gave up as usual. Because I don’t wanna be a burden for anyone. I’m a person who seek for happiness of people around me. I started to live happy (I try my best). I wanna deviate myself from thinking much, so engaged with many activities like being in all social sites, hanging out with friends, also I started my blog on this year only :D Now I try maximum to take things light.

  Experienced a lot of stuffs this year; happiness with my whole class girls in a farm house, attended an event called TEDx to open up our minds, got a new bike, for the first time ever from my birth got diwali & birthday on a same day, happy about the excellence in my friend's life, hectic pain of being a coordinator in college symposium, met with a big accident, came to know real faces of people I trust the most, Ah mainly faced two semester exams :P many twists & turns. Sometimes smile at them, sometimes cry. Life is a big mystery. I’m just watching my life as an audience. “What wanna happen let it happen, nothing I could change” this is the thought I hold now.

  On worldwide, happy for Obama to win his re-election, technologically many things being developed at a light speed. Science, we know many inventions, now people could be sent as tour to moon(provided u must pay a big sum). Many climate changes and natural disasters happened, the hurricane sandy and also a recent snow fall in Mexico. Yesterday, I went out for shop, happened to see a mentally-challenged men blabbing something and walking, 3 guys in bike were making fun at him - merciless. A heart-throbbing incident that happened recently in our country made me to think much, Woman being abused. Where our country goes? Really embarrassing. This is being happening everyday, even in newspapers they publish but somewhere at the corner that too after several pages, we are brought to notice only if it happens big. Crap!

  God sake, I really don't understand why the media make it as a news. It indirectly affects the girls' life. I don't know whether it could be eradicated, only thing I suggest to girls is never feel inferior. Just be courageous, no girl is weak even physically. At that situation, I could understand it would be hard but please bring some courage and screw the idiots away. Just give a blow, you can hit with near by objects. One thing, in the whole selfish & fast-moving world no one can save you than yourself. I don't wanna say my opposite gender is completely bad. No one is perfect in this world. I know many good boys and bad girls. Thing is girls are being affected & abused enormously. Fingers-crossed for a birth of good era.

  Thanks for reading about me and my views of this year. Hope you all must have a wonderful year ahead with all your wishes come true..! hope the same for me ;) Advance Happy New Year. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sea sparkle - Noctiluca scintillans

Chali chaliga allindi - Mr.Perfect

Job - Next Phase of my life!