Last lovable meet!

♥ It was a fresh morning, she started all way from her home to meet and spend time with me.. With fear on her face she was staring at the new place.. But within minutes seeing me, her eyes were sparkling with love.. 
   ♥ Unfortunately couldn't spend time, greeted each other and asked her to wait for some time.. With her innocent and cute expression, she nodded.. Mixed with the beautiful morning and the gentle breeze, all way humming my favorite songs she was waiting in the lawn.. 
   ♥ I was wondering what would be going in her mind where I'm filled with her name..! She was out of my sight but not from my mind.. I badly needed her to be my side.. I was thinking about the sweet times I spend with her.. so that I thought the time would pass on.. 
   ♥ Our first meet.. Her reactions when I proposed her.. It was she the one person who can make me smile instantly, even if I'm sad.. Thinking about her the time went on.. I was brought back from her memories to reality by my colleague.. 
   ♥ With lots of happiness I came running to see my girl, who was all way waiting for me more than 3 hours.. She stood up from the bench.. With a warm sweet smile on her lips, blushing on her lovable idiot.. I know I hurt and made her to be alone but still I believed that she would admit and endured everything just for me..
   ♥ We caught hold each other’s hand firmly.. Both were filled with love lingers.. Though I love to hear her voice.. Our eyes spoke.. When I was looking at her eyes, it was awesome to know that she already started reading mine! We had food together.. 
    ♥ Admiring me she was looking down.. I silently loved her shy looks, which were penetrating deep inside my heart..! No words can fully explain all the feelings I have for her.. A walk, were she was having her drink in one hand, and me in other, was looking around the new place like a child.. 
    ♥ Her naughty talk with winking smiles made me speechless.. The only thing running in my mind was.. She is all mine.. My better-half.. All cute thing she did simply tickled my heart.. I could give up my eternity to be with her always.. I was blissed out, to know, that a soul's care, affection, trust and love is there for me.. just for me.. 
  ♥ She, my world defined my life.. Sitting next looking at me, she was mesmerizing.. Loving each other we haven’t noticed the time.. She started shivering.. I caught her tight, which made her to chill out! But its my duty to make her safely to reach home.. So took her in my bike.. 
    ♥ One of the best moment of our lives.. A long drive with my beloved one at my back, who was secretly seeing me through the mirror.. Wished that she should be at my back as my strength to support in everything I do.. She was happily lying on me.. The gentle breeze played a melody for our love! 
    ♥ Suddenly, we were disturbed by the bus horn.. Realized that she has to go.. With tears she saw me.. I controlled since she would never leave seeing my pain.. Dissembling, I smiled, but she understood me.. So wiped but with a sad shrink face, she nodded as a sign of bye.. I said 'I love you', which turned my angel’s sorrow to a wide smile..                                                                    
   ♥ She got into the bus.. peeped out in search of me.. She was flying to know that I came along with the bus.. Later she forced me to leave half- heartedly..  Her glowing face in sunset, ardent lovely eyes still being as a photographic memory in my heart! 

    ♥ We both had no idea, that it would be our last lovable meet..! ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sea sparkle - Noctiluca scintillans

Chali chaliga allindi - Mr.Perfect

Job - Next Phase of my life!